A while back, Abigail hit 500 followers (now 700) on her Instagram account and I was lucky enough to win the following products in her #sw500giveaway. I was pretty excited since it’s my first time trying out Jurlique and obtaining some high end makeup. So thank you so much Abigail! ;_; you’ve made this wee 17 year old pretty happy~
1. Lancome Hypnose-Drama set including mascara, concealer and makeup remover
2 and 3. Jurlique Calendula Cream (moisturiser) and Skin Brightening Essence- I might write up a review on these ^_^ my favourite products out of the lot
4. Physicians Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner+Serum
5. A popular favourite, Lancome’s Artliner in ‘Noir’. I forgot to include this in the first image ^o^ oops.
6. Lancome L’Absolulu Nu Lipstick in 207 beige- Such pretty packaging and my first lipstick! but this is going to my mum ^^
7. Edward Bess Blush in #03 Moroccan Rose . First thing I thought was FANCY BLUSH!!!! It looked and felt very luxurious hehe ^_^
Swatchez . The lipstick looks gorgeous ! agh X_X
So another thanks to Abigail for the awesome prize and be sure to check out her blog 🙂
The products look really good and high-quality 🙂 I liked the shade of that lipstick, I just love everything nude or peachy (hope your mom likes it!)
They are! I'm very grateful and I hope mum likes the lipstick too. Thanks for the comment! Your blog is so interesting to read !!~
Ayyyy, took me long enough to subscribe to your blog and congrats on winning a giveaway! Jurlique has been a brand I've been wanting to try for the longest time…BUT IT'S SO EXPENSIVE HERE *-*Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry
nawh thanks so much for subscribing!!! ヽ(ಥ╭╮ಥ)ノ and yes Jurlique is SO NICE!!! During the Myers sales, discounted Jurlique products completely sold out online. just like that. POOF!!!! So many things are expensive here in Australia it's so sad ;( Any other skincare you've been wanting to try?